In our monthly Open Campus ‘Space Opportunities for Climate Challenges’ webinar series Eurisy and Groundstation.Space organise a free webinar on ‘Space for Energy’, on Wednesday 3 February, from 16:00 to 17:00 CET.
The Space for Climate initiative offers a one-stop-shop networking platform to find relevant information, news, events, calls, partners and customers for space applications related to climate.
In this monthly webinar series, Eurisy and dotSpace bring together research, government and industry experts to talk about their innovative solutions and funding opportunities. This highly multidisciplinary initiative also provides an open networking and knowledge sharing platform where space & non-space peers can exchange ideas, discover opportunities and meet people to help improve their activities (business, decision-making, legal, research, education, etc.).
- Learn about the latest innovative ideas from leading research institutions and universities in Europe;
- Scout for funding opportunities and open calls from European and national entities;
- Find partners for joint innovation, collaboration and consortium forming.
Space for Energy
Theme for this month’s edition is ‘Space for Energy’ in which we will present some of the best research, industry projects and government opportunities in the use of space in the renewable energy transition. Of course we will also highlight some of the brand new funding opportunities through the Horizon Europe programme in this area.
- Harald Warmelink (Breda University of Applied Sciences)
- Marion Lafuma (Reuniwatt)
- Arnaud van den Berg (Orbital Eye)
- Peter Tjia (Aratos Systems)
- Linda Van Duivenbode (Groundstation.Space) will present relevant funding calls and innovation opportunities
- One minute pitches:
The Space for Climate platform will act as a catalyst for new collaborations, supporting participants to connect and form new alliances, partnerships, consortia or trade relations. Continue the discussions on the Open Campus Forum where you will also find more information about the topic!
Register for FREE now: