Two great days: a professional day for students and young professionals, and an open day, free to visit for everyone. Discover the world of space travel!
- No registration for the Festival day (Saturday)
- Registration required for the Workshop day (Friday)
- Free for the Festival public day (Saturday) !
- Contribution of 18€ for the Workshop day (Friday). Meal and cocktail included
- SeeU in Ixelles, Brussels
- 8 Rue Fritz Toussaint, 1050 Brussels, near the tram stop Etterbeek Gare.
- One pedestrian and bicycle entrance on Fritz Toussaint street
- One pedestrian and bicycle entrance on avenue de la Couronne (opposite number 384)
- Car entrance forbidden for the public !
Festival Day (general public) – Saturday June 25th
- Saturday 25 June 2022 (9am to 10:30pm)
- Doors opening at 9am
- Conferences start at 9:45am until 7:30pm
- Most activities and booths will be open from 10am to 6pm.
- Astronomy & SF evening in the Kinograph, from 8:30pm to 10pm.
- Projection of a documentary and discussion with movie director and experts
- Followed by a science-fiction discussion
- During the evening: outdoor concert, food trucks and bars
Workshop Day (Students-Professionals) – Friday 24th June
- Friday 24 June 2022 (9am to 7pm / 9pm)
- Start of the day: 9am
- End of the day at 7pm, followed by a cocktail until about 10pm.
How to get there?
- By car:
- It is strongly discouraged to try to park near SeeU, the number of parking places being very limited
- If you don’t have any other possibility, a few small parking lots are available (parking couronne Ixelles, parking gare d’Etterbeek, parking Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Large parking lot (parking Park&Ride Delta) at 23 minutes of walk
- Please note that SeeU is in the Low-Emission Zone of Brussels, some too polluting vehicles are not authorized to ride there
- By train:
- Etterbeek station at a few dozens of meters
- 10 to 30min of train from Bruxelles-Midi, Bruxelles-Central, Bruxelles-Nord, and Bruxelles-Schuman stations, as well as from Brussels airport (1 to 2 trains an hour)
- 1hr fromAnvers, 1hr30 from Namur, 1hr from Lille
- By public transports (Etterbeek station):
- Lines 7 and 25 of the tramway
- Line 95 of the bus (from the city center)
- By walk or bicycle (bicycle parking available in SeeU)
- Food & Drinks (Food trucks, bars)
- Bicycle parkings
- Festival Day:
- Talks: one French-speaking and one Dutch-speaking stage.
- Activities: most of them are accessible in English, French will be required for some
- Professional day : English