This event is organised by the Netherlands Space Office NSO in collaboration with dotSPACE. This webinar is part of a series of webinars on open funding calls for the Dutch and European space (data) sector.
This webinar will showcase selected new funding calls from Horizon Europe and other sources, like the European Development Fund (EDF) and Digital Europe. We have selected calls that are relevant for organisations working with space technology, space data and space applications.
This edition will focus on funding opportunities that are already open or about to open soon, around opportunities related to Horizon Europe category ‘Digital & Industry’.
During the webinar, we will look at opportunities for collaboration between Dutch and European organisations that are active in space, space data, and space applications.
– Welcome and logistics of the session (Remco Timmermans)
– Presentation NSO – Netherlands Space Office (Raymond Sluiter)
– Technolution (Gerard Rauwerda) + Q&A session
– TNO (Dr. Andy Court) + Q&A session
– Presentation Groundstation/Horizon Europe (Andrei Bocin-Dumitriu)
– 1-min pitches session (pre-registered participants)
– Networking session (pre-registered participants, speakers, moderators)
*The main part of the webinar (speakers’ presentations, review of selected open calls, as well as 1-minute pitches) will take 45 minutes to 1 hour (16:00-17:00 CET). After this we keep the Zoom meeting open for networking.
Gerard will introduce SBIR (Phase 2) project CDPU, about the development of embedded Control & Data Processing electronics for small instruments for Smallsats.
Speaker will also highlight the importance of the RISC-V open-standard processor and security protection.
Topics Dr. Andy Court will talk about during the webinar:
– Next HEU calls on Satcom, and quantum space activities;
– The HEU Space Partnership (Global Competitive Space Systems, GCSS) – purpose and status.
Open Calls Network
For all info on all funding calls for space, see our Open Calls pages.