SPIE Remote Sensing is the leading international conference for researchers, engineers and scientists involved in the latest developments in all aspects of earth observation, next generation satellites, atmospheric propagation, and imaging analytics.
SPIE Sensors + Imaging 2023 combines two of Europe’s best optical engineering conferences –
SPIE Remote Sensing and SPIE Security + Defence – in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Plan to participate in the premier yearly European event that showcases the latest sensor and photonic technologies for imaging and monitoring the Earth’s atmosphere and environment, as well as sensor technologies that address homeland security, defence, and counterterrorism.
About SPIE Remote Sensing 2023
It is the leading leading European conference for researchers and scientists involved in emerging sensor and photonic technologies that enable satellite-based atmospheric monitoring and observation of the earth’s ecosystems.
- Remote Sensing for Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Hydrology XXIV
- Remote Sensing of the Ocean, Sea Ice, Coastal Waters, and Large Water Regions 2022
- Sensors, Systems, and Next-generation Satellites XXVI
- Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere XXVII
- Environmental Effects on Light Propagation and Adaptive Systems V
- Microwave Remote Sensing: Data Processing and Applications II
- Image and Signal Processing for Remote Sensing XXVIII
- Earth Resources and Environmental Remote Sensing/GIS Applications XIII
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Applications in Urban Environments VII