This approach should foster the exploitation of space EO capabilities to close observation gaps in combination with ground-based infrastructure and innovative processing/modelling techniques. The proposed developments should be modular and scalable and proposals should provide a proof-of-concept or a prototype that can be easily integrated into the service(s). improvement of existing ones.
– Development of a proof-of-concept or prototype with a Copernicus based-solution to improve the European capacity for monitoring and forecasting the Arctic accessed via a single entry point which can be easily integrated into the existing service(s)
– Development of a proof-of-concept or prototype with a Copernicus-based solution to improve the European capacity for monitoring the UN Sustainable Development Goals indicators accessed via a single entry point which can be easily integrated into the existing service(s)
– Enhanced quality and enhanced efficiency of the current services to respond respectively to well identified emerging EU policy needs and/or user requirements and to technological developments
– Exploitation of the full range of Copernicus core services with a significant improvement in the coordination and integration of data and products between them
– Development of services which will support new policy(ies) and will address observational and information gaps
– Appropriate consideration of a wide range of users’ needs and of potential accessibility limitations