Making space data manageable and comprehensible for end-users and maximising the value of unique Earth Observation data is what drives dotSPACE. ‘The Groundstation’ is a space data expert centre, and a landmark for space data use on the NL Space Campus in Noordwijk in which knowledge transfer from space to non-space environments, financing and tender support of innovation projects with space data and user engagement via our online platform are key activities.
All the activities of the dotSPACE foundation are dedicated to cluster relevant national and international players to respond to new opportunities utilizing satellite data. With our active approach in building consortia, searching for required skills, expertise and guidance to successfully apply for Earth Observation related tenders, Groundstation provides a fertile ground for companies to cooperate and share knowledge.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a:
Consultancy for proposals and projects within research framework programmes such as Horizon Europe:
- Support proposal and project activities, such as through desk research, developing concepts, investigating methods and tools
- Support proposal and project planning and implementation of individual project objectives with various partners
- Project communication and strategic positioning (newsletter, website, mailings, brochures, Social Media etc.)
- Support achieving project goals: quality, costs, deadlines and budget
- Presentation of work results to different target groups and project-relevant documentation (project plans, reports, PPTs, etc.)
- Event management related tasks (e.g. organisation of webinars/events/tutorials, participation)
What you should bring with you:
- Interest in learning to spot opportunities for the application of Earth observation data in national/EU programmes, develop proposals and manage projects.
- (Nearly) completed studies (Technical/ Innovation Management/ Geo Sciences) and procedural understanding.
- Understanding of /Interest in the EU’s space programmes, ICT, and EU geospatial market
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented approach
- Experience with projects, preferably international projects
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking and structured action
- Some experience in marketing and sales
- Organisational skills, initiative and willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, and further online tools
- Very good written and spoken English
- Careful, independent, team- and client-oriented way of working
What we offer:
- Flexible & varied work in an international environment
- Highly committed & motivated team
- Entry into a fast-growing company with exciting development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- A high degree of creative freedom and autonomous action
- A part time or full time employment (32-40 hrs)
Curious? Then get to know us! Please send your application letter and curriculum vitae to Martijn Seijger: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a LinkedIn profile: Please send us the link!