Date: 29 February 2024
Time: 14:00 to 16:30
This insightful and inspiring workshop will equip you with the tools to turn your startup’s potential into tangible success.
Tailored specifically for technical founders of startups who need to land their first customers. This hands-on workshop is designed to ignite your “founder–sales” journey.
• Developing Your POV: Learn the importance of a strong point of view (POV) in sales and how to establish one that sets you apart.
• Customer Insight: Dive deep into understanding your customers’ needs and how to communicate your value proposition effectively.
• Understanding the Sales Cycle: Uncover the essentials of the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals.
• Storytelling that Sells: Learn how to craft compelling narratives that resonate with your target market.
• Actionable Strategies for Founders: Gain insights into founder-led sales tactics for startups looking to make their initial sales.
Participants will walk away with a clear understanding of how to validate their products in the market and an actionable plan to start generating leads and closing deals. You’ll also leave with the confidence to articulate your unique POV which is critical when innovating and creating a new category.
About the presenter:
Driven by a passion for entrepreneurship and a desire to create significant change, Jessica Hollinger established UppLevel to empower purpose-driven startups. With a focus on helping entrepreneurs master market challenges and expand their operations, she aims to use her experience to amplify the impact of businesses with a clear mission. A couple highlights of Jessica’s achievements include a successful sales career in Silicon Valley and launching an Israeli cyber security startup in the U.S. generating over $3 million in pipeline within just 7 months.
This event is free for SBIC community members; students get a 50% discount!
(Join as a member today; attend two workshops this year and you’ve made your money back!)
(Students click here to request the discount code; it will be sent out before 29 Feb.)