CONTENT OF THE PROGRAM
- Usage areas of small satellites
- Determination of market needs in the country and the nearby region
- Evaluation of possible projects
- Developments in small satellite and cubesat technology
- Small satellite ecosystem, parts and missions
- Requests for low-orbit satellites to serve our country
- Satellite platform design and main components
- Small satellite payload design
- Satellite launch activities and possible collaborations
- Small satellites and defence industry
- Cubesat and branching studies
- Requirements for production in our country
- R&D activities
- Studies carried out by our companies in our country
- Leaders of the industry and studies carried out in the
- international arena
- Satellite earth stations, ground terminals
- Satellite control centers
- Regulation, coordination and frequency needs
- Possible collaborations in satellite, space and defence industries
- Installation and commissioning of ground terminals.
- Studies at universities, laboratory-university-industry collaborations
- Decommissioning of satellites
- Cyber security
- Country sovereignty rights and traffic control
- Possible collaborations in interconnection-access-telecom networks
What Awaits Participants & Exhibitors?
A conference program that will be conducted with the participation of experts and academicians working
at national and international arenas on small and cube satellites.
Opportunity to meet and communicate with industry partners for many collaboration occasions.
Seminar program with participant certificates, which will include a training session on installation, commissioning and sales of Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, ground terminals and VSAT stations