EU Missions are a new way to bring concrete solutions to some of our greatest challenges. They have ambitious goals and will deliver concrete results in health, climate and the environment by 2030.
At the EU Missions Info Days we will present a wide range of new topics for all five missions, following the amendment to the Missions’ Work Programme 2021- 2022 under Horizon Europe.
This additional funding will bring the implementation of EU Missions one step forward, paving the way to delivering their full potential.
You will also have the opportunity to hear about the call to create a European Social Innovation Catalyst Fund to advance EU Mission objectives across the board.
The event will provide potential applicants with specific information on the new Missions’ Work Programme calls, funding opportunities and timelines.
Check the official event website for the programme
- Adaptation to Climate Change: support at least 150 European regions and communities to become climate resilient by 2030
- Cancer: improving the lives of more than 3 million people by 2030 through prevention, cure and for those affected by cancer including their families, to live longer and better
- Restore our Ocean and Waters by 2030
- 100 Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities by 2030
- A Soil Deal for Europe: 100 living labs and lighthouses to lead the transition towards healthy soils by 2030
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Horizon Europe Work Programme 2021-2022 – Missions
- Implementation plans for the Missions
- EU missions factsheet
EU Missions info day (January 2022)
Any questions? Contact the Research Enquiry Service (RES) for any general question on Horizon Europe