The workshop is an e-shape labeled event and will present some of the project’s pilots related to energy, climate change, and environmental protection.
The first day of the workshop will set the stage by introducing the audience to EO market trends and the potential of satellite applications for the use and benefit of specific user categories in Poland.
The second day will be dedicated to the presentation of e-shape pilot projects, which will be coupled with presentations from local actors (public administrations and/or private companies) using or willing to use EO-based services.
The Q&A sessions will engage speakers and the audience in a discussion about the usability of the polit services presented and their relevance for the needs of public administrations and private companies in Poland.
The workshop will:
- Introduce EO-based applications developed through the project within the selected e-shape 7 thematic showcases among Agriculture, Health, Energy, Ecosystem, Water resources, Disaster Resilience, and Climate;
- Discuss the integration of the EO-based applications into user organisations’ daily workflows;
- Bring together research, user communities and civil society that want to benefit from and contribute to the EuroGEO initiative;
- Inform the participants about what the pilot services will grant access to in terms of Copernicus data and benefits for user organisations;
- Foster discussions and exchanges about opportunities and challenges with new potential users of EO-based applications;
- Inject knowledge exchanges on co-design methodologies to develop the operational uptake of mature EO-based services.