SpaceCom | Space Congress is the premier, global commercial space event that attracts thousands of space professionals and the industry’s boldest leaders from the commercial, spaceport, and defense sectors.
As part of Commercial Space Week, SpaceCom | 50th Space Congress brings together the entire space ecosystem including sub and prime contractors from commercial industry, international agencies and organizations, end-use markets, major government branches such as NASA, the DoD, the United States Space Force and Space Systems Commend, spaceports from around the world, and so many more.
This is the central resource for accelerating the construction of our space infrastructure and capabilities to:
- Ensuring Defense Capabilities & Supporting Our National Defense Strategy
- Creating an Intelligence-Driven Presence in Space
- Building Agile Launch Capabilities
- Supporting On-Orbit Servicing
- Establishing a Global Spaceport Network
- Empowering Exploration & Scientific Research
- Connecting End-Users with Competitive Capabilities
- Creating Sustainable Solutions for the Planet
- Protecting and Enhancing the Quality of Life for Humankind
- Driving More Space Access Overall
- And More
SpaceCom is produced in partnership with the 50th Space Congress, the long-standing event produced by the Canaveral Council of Technical Societies (CCTS) in partnership with NASA-Kennedy Space Center (KSC).